Etsy Slide Show

Amazon

Amazon

Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I was on here! I have been out of town and busy at my daytime job. We are splitting 1 huge company into 3 and it is driving me crazy!

I have not even had time to get into my workshop and create! The last thing I finished was the tourqouise necklace and some charm necklaces.

Another thing on my mind is the death of Michael Jackson yesterday! What a tragedy and I just hope it does not get worse!

Below are some websites you should visit. Both the Spruill Center and Atlanta Artworx offer metal smithing classes. The Spruill Center offers much more, painting, drawing, ceramics and right now a great summer camp for kids!

I went to Augusta last weekend with my Mom and had fun. A daughter of a good friend is a competative Irish Dancer and she obtained First Place and is now considered and Open Champion and is working now to qualify for the Worlds when the season concludes in 2010! Go Bon Bon!!!

I have also been trying to exercise more and this is taking up a lot of my time in the evenings. I hate working out! But I need to do something!

I hope someone finally reads my blog! I would be great to hear from anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment